Limited liability Company “Artis Logistics” in relation to the processing and protection of personal data.
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1.2. The Policy has been developed in order to implement the requirements of the legislation of the Russian Federation in the field of processing and protection of personal data and is aimed at ensuring the protection of human and civil rights and freedoms when processing their personal data in the Company, including the protection of the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
1.3. This Policy applies to any information about the User received by the Company, both before and after the approval of the Policy.
1.4. This Policy applies to all information that the Company can obtain about the User, including those during the use of the site www.artis-logistics.ru.
1.5. Visiting and using the website www.artis-logistics.ru means the User’s unconditional consent to this Policy and the terms of processing of User’s personal data contained therein.
1.6. In case of disagreement with the terms of personal data processing by the Company, the User must stop using the site www.artis-logistics.ru.
1.7. This Policy applies only to the website www.artis-logistics.ru, The Company does not control and is not responsible for the collection and processing of personal data by third parties, to whose sites the User can click on the links available on the site www.artis-logistics.ru.
1.8. The Company does not verify the accuracy of the personal data provided by the User.
2. COMPOSITION OF PERSONAL DATA RECEIVED AND PROCESSED
2.1. The User’s data received and processed within the framework of this Policy are received by the Company in the following ways:
2.1.1. Provided by the User himself by:
filling out the feedback form on the website www.artis-logistics.ru, including the following information: name, email address, contact phone number. The User, at discretion, may provide other personal data to the Company in the “Your message” column of the feedback form.
communication with the Company by sending written correspondence to the postal addresses of the Company, by phone calls, e-mail addresses indicated on the website www.artis-logistics.ru and by any other means and may include the following information: full name, postal address, place of residence, contact phone number, e-mail address (e-mail), and other information that is at the discretion of the User.
2.1.2. Automatically transferred to the Company during the visit and use of the site www.artis-logistics.ru using the software installed on the User’s device, including: IP address, information from cookies, information about the User’s browser (or other program that accesses the site), access time, the address of the requested page.
3. PURPOSES OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
3.1. The Company collects and processes the User’s personal data for the following purposes:
3.1.1. User identification within the framework of legal relations with the Company;
3.1.2. Conclusion of contracts for the provision of services to the User on behalf of the Company and (or) partners of the Company.
3.1.3. Communication with the User, if necessary, including sending notifications, requests and information related to the use of the Site, the provision of services by the Company and (or) partners of the Company, as well as processing requests from the User;
3.1.4. Providing the User with effective customer and technical support in case of issues related to the use of the Site, the provision of services by the Company and (or) partners of the Company;
3.1.5. Improving the quality of the Site, the convenience of its use;
3.1.6. Providing with the consent of the User, with personal services, special offers, pricing information, newsletters and other information on behalf of the Company and (or) on behalf of the Company’s partners;
3.1.7. Carrying out advertising activities with the consent of the User;
3.1.8. Providing the User with access to the websites or services of the Company’s partners in order to receive products, updates and services.
3.1.9. Conducting statistical and other research based on depersonalized data.
4. PROVIDING ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA
4.1. The Company ensures the safety of User’s personal data.
4.2. With respect to the User’s personal data, their confidentiality is maintained, except for the cases specified in clause 4.3. of this Policy.
4.3. The Company has the right to transfer the User’s personal data to third parties in the following cases:
4.3.1. The User has explicitly expressed his consent to the transfer of his personal data;
4.3.2. The transfer of personal data is necessary for the provision of a certain service to the User by the Company or the Company’s partners. At the same time, the confidentiality of personal information is ensured, and the User is notified of such transfer;
4.3.3. The transfer is provided for by Russian or other applicable legislation within the established procedure (by court decision, request of law enforcement agencies, etc.);
4.3.4. Such transfer takes place within the framework of the sale or other transfer of the business (in whole or in part), while the acquirer assumes all obligations to comply with the terms of this Policy in relation to the personal information they received;
4.3.5. In order to ensure the possibility of protecting the rights and legitimate interests of the Company.
4.3.6. In order for the Company to advertise its services, samples (examples) of products containing the User’s personal data may be published by the Company on the website for advertising purposes www.artis-logistics.ru without any notification to the User.
4.4. In case of loss or disclosure of personal data, the Company informs the User about the loss or disclosure of personal data
5. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA OF USERS
1. The Company guarantees that the level of protection of User’s personal data meets the requirements set out in the Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 1119 dated November 1, 2012 “On Approval of requirements for the protection of personal data during their processing in personal data information systems”.
2. The Company takes the necessary organizational and technical measures to protect the User’s personal data from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties in accordance with the requirements of the Order of the Federal Customs Service of Russia dated 02/18/2013 No. 21 “On approval of the Composition and content of organizational and technical measures for the assurance of security of personal data during their processing in personal data information systems”.
1. In case of loss or disclosure of the User’s personal data, the Company is not liable if this information became public domain before its loss or disclosure, or was disclosed by the User themself or with the User’s consent.
7. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. The Company has the right to make changes and additions to this Policy. The new version of the Policy is valid from the moment it is posted on the website www.artis-logistics.ru, unless otherwise provided in the new version of the Policy.